Donate Via PayPal
(Please be advised that Pay Pal & Canada Helps take a small % of the funds that you donate.)
Donate Via Mail
Cheques or money orders can be posted to:
Niagara Action for Animals
94 Welland Avenue
St. Catharines, ON
(Please, never send cash through the mail.)
Become a Member!
Donations of $15 or more grants you a year’s membership and donations of $250 or more grant you a lifetime membership with Niagara Action for Animals. All members will receive three newsletters/year.
Tax receipts will be issued for any donations of $15 or more.
Registered Charitable Number: 85868 3188 RR0001
Items can be dropped off to the NAfA house; please call/email to arrange pick-up/drop-off time
- Canned and dry cat/kitten food
- Kitty litter (clumping and non-clumping)
- Small animal bedding/litter (Carefresh/ Yesterday’s News)
- Humane ‘2-sided’ live traps (for trapping feral cats)
- Environmentally-friendly Paw-Safe Ice Melt
- Wire dog crates/cat cages
- Exercise Pens (Ex-Pens)
- Office supplies/postage stamps
- Gift Cards
- Raffle/Silent Auction Items
- Loving Foster and Forever Homes!
- Bingo – In conjunction with Delta Gaming, NAfA volunteers raise funds for our many programs and campaigns. As a charity, funded solely by donations and fundraising events, the Bingo has become one of our major ongoing fundraisers.
- Canadian Tire Money – Still collecting!
- Natural Balance Pet Foods Charity Rebate Program – Send us your Natural Balance UPC codes from bags of dry dog/cat food or cases of canned food accompanied with the matching cash register receipt.
- E-Waste – SLP Computer Repairs has been collecting E-Waste with resulting donations split between NAfA and Urban Wildlife Care, but occur only from April 1st til October 31st. Check SLP web: http://www.slpcomputerrepairs.com/e-waste-fur-animals.html